merging development branch into master

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 00:28:34 GMT 2012

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Andriy Rysin <arysin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/04/2012 01:18 AM, Shaun Reich wrote:
>
>> well, you've got until november 8th (4 days according to my clock) until
>> hard feature freeze which blocks even those on the planned feature list.
>>
>> so, as my procrastinating self would say you've got "plenty of time" ;)
>>
> done: https://git.reviewboard.kde.**org/r/107202/<https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107202/>
> I could not find kde-workspace or systemsettings groups so I've added it
> to kde-runtime
>
> I would appreciate any feedback,
> Thanks,
> Andriy
>
> P.S. I rebased the feature branch locally so we'll be able to FF (or just
> apply the patch)

Hi all,

sorry for interrupt the thread, but I have some code that ported from
libgnomekbd (port to Qt), used in my own project, idea is similar, but
provides more feature though.

https://github.com/fcitx/kcm-fcitx/blob/master/layout/keyboardlayoutwidget.cpp

It's layout is based on parsing xkb model file, not hard code, and key
press can be displayed on the preview.
It's quite standalone, I'm not sure if you guys want to take a look at it.