merging development branch into master

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:34:03 GMT 2012

On 11/04/2012 01:18 AM, Shaun Reich wrote:
> well, you've got until november 8th (4 days according to my clock)
> until hard feature freeze which blocks even those on the planned
> feature list.
>
> so, as my procrastinating self would say you've got "plenty of time" ;)
ok, I tried to do
post-review -n --parent=master
but that generated a lot of changes - most of those are the ones done in
master since our feature branch was created, I guess we should have
created 'tracking' branch?

So the question I have:
* is there a way to create a review generating only changes done in
feature branch?
* or we should rebase feature branch on master and then generate the
review diff?

Thanks,
Andriy