kdereview: bodega

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Nov 3 12:49:46 GMT 2012

El Dimecres, 24 d'octubre de 2012, a les 22:07:10, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> hi :)
>
> (x-posting between core-devel and -devel as this is (hopefully) of general
> interest and because we also are supposed to announce new kdereview
> modules.)
>
> So ... what is this "Bodega" thing I speak of?
>
> <snip>
>
> If you are interested, please check out the repositories which are now in
> kdereview: kde:bodega-client and kde:bodega-server and/or ask questions
> which I'll do my best to answer

Won't have time to give it a use test, but some things grep and friends told
me

** bodega-client **

i18n is messed up
 * the primavera/ folder has i18n but no Messages.sh
 * the ./activeclient/src/Messages.sh extracts to a catalog named active-
addons that doesn't seem to be used
 * You have a ki18n(""), not sure what you expect people to translate there
;-)

Both primavera and activeclient have this option
  options.add("opengl", ki18n("use a QGLWidget for the viewport"));
  options.add("opengl", ki18n("use a QGLWidget for the viewport"));
which to be honest not sure the value they have to the end user

There's a few foreach missing const &

The foreach loop in qScriptValueFromTags is unnecessary slow (doing keys +
values) (it's ok if the length of tags is never high)

** bodega-server **

assetimporters/projectgutenberg/src/lcc.cpp has no copyright in the header

assetimporters/projectgutenberg/src/lcc.cpp has QObject::tr calls, what's the
deal with those, are you expecting a translation? If so you'll need a
Message.sh, if not, do we need them?

There's a few foreach missing const &

Cheers,
  Albert