Cleaning house: KDE Review

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Thu Nov 1 23:35:45 GMT 2012

	What kind of things should go to extragear/base then?

	networkmanagement is four things: a plasmoid, a kded module, a kcmshell
module and a standalone application for adding new connections. I think the
retionale for networkmanagement be in extrager/base is because of the old
kdebase and everything that used to belong to kdebase should not depend on
other modules (network, pim, etc) except kdelibs.