KDELibsNightly.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 20 09:08:11 BST 2012

Hi,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Rolf Eike Beer <kde at opensource.sf-tec.de>wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012, 13:30:24 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think this techbase article is pretty much up-to-date. I guess the
> > KDElibsNighly.cmake file should simply be deleted.
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds
>
> This points to quality/nightly-support/KDE/KDELibsNightly.cmake:
>
> # The VCS of KDE is "svn", also specify the repository
> set(KDE_CTEST_VCS svn)
> set(KDE_CTEST_VCS_REPOSITORY svn://
> anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdelibs)

Ooops :| Should do my homework better I guess. I've meanwhile tried
kdevplatform (since I don't have kdelibs here) and for that one all thats
necessary today is running ctest -D Experimental or ctest -D Nightly to run
the tests and upload the results (and also build IIRC).

Anyway, I guess the guys ultimately knowning how this is done for kdelibs
are Alex or Volker...

Andreas