[Nepomuk] The Nepomuk Situation

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed May 16 19:37:55 BST 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:

> On 05/16/2012 08:23 PM, Vishesh Handa wrote:
> > What about kdelibs/nepomuk/utils/* and the other ui stuff?
> >
> > Or since those are just APIs they can wait.
>
> I say let's postpone them, they are still in kdelibs.

> The facets are quite weird and I am not sure about releasing them again.
> The ui stuff - not sure.

We have all the runtime stuff and nepomuk-core, that's all that matters
right now.

So, we just need to do -

1. use the Nepomuk2 namespace, and nepomuk2 include directory
2. Remove kde-runtime/nepomuk

Regarding 1, I like Ivan's suggestion about BEGIN_NEPOMUK_NAMESPACE. If you
want I can take care of it.

--
Vishesh Handa