[Nepomuk] The Nepomuk Situation

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed May 16 19:19:50 BST 2012

I now prepared the required repositories:

scratch/trueg/nepomuk-kde-kio
  contains the 3 Nepomuk kio slaves

scratch/trueg/nepomuk-kde-config
  contains the KCM and the controller systray app

The question is: where should we move them? Something like "KDE/Base"?
I suppose questions like these have already been discussed with respect
to KDE5?

Cheers,
Sebastian