Review Request: Added option for disabling the offer to save website passwords in Konqueror

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 13 15:36:04 BST 2012

El Diumenge, 13 de maig de 2012, a les 14:27:37, Sebastian Kügler va escriure:
> On Sunday, May 13, 2012 12:20:00 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > You probably don't have any bit of user mentallity left in your head,
>
> I think everybody is served better by discussions that do not engage in
> personal attacks.

This was in no way a personal attack. You'll realize when I do a personal
attack.

> Let us please try to keep it respectful and technical

I have been respectful and technical.

> and avoid ad-hominem attacks.

No ad-hominem attack happened, an ad-hominem attack would be saying "Don't
listen to him, he is a communist", since being communist or not does not have
any effect on his technical hability, but might put people against him.

> Respect is an important basis for making progress in a
> collaborative way.

Sure it is.

Cheers,
  Albert