[REVIEW]: plasma-mobile repositories

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Mar 23 19:38:49 GMT 2012

El Divendres, 23 de març de 2012, a les 12:01:04, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> hi everyone ...
>
> the repositories holding the Plasma Active code have been moved into
> kdereview as plasma-mobile and plasma-mobile-config so as to go through the
> usual 2 week review period before moving to their permanent home.
>
> if there are any question or queries, input or feedback, please don't
> hesitate
> :)

Please fix i18n :-)

Problems i found in a few seconds with a grep

shell/widgetsexplorer/kcategorizeditemsviewmodels.cpp
  has a i18n but the file doesn't seem to be extracted

shell/widgetsexplorer/plasmaappletitemmodel.cpp
  the same

components/mobilecomponents/ViewSearch.qml
  the same

And then i stopped looking, please have i18n in mind and once you think you've
fixed it tell me again and i'll do an in depth review.

Cheers,
  Albert