Bugzilla upgrade.

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Mar 14 21:41:10 GMT 2012

Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 20:13:18 schrieb Dawit A:
> Am I the only one that finds the new KDE bugzilla front end utterly
> confusing ?

No, me too.

> All the conveient shortcuts in the front page that showed
> things like weekly summary broken down by product are no longer
> available.

I really miss them.

And to have the "Additional Comments" field above the BR and all comments is
like "tofu" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting)

The new front end / layout is really disturbing  for my daily workflow looking
for all bugs related to documentation, i18n, l10n and reports I can quickly
check in master/branch/my distribution packages reported the last day..

--
Burkhard Lück