kdelibs and Qt version dependency

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 19:32:49 BST 2012

El Dimecres, 6 de juny de 2012, a les 20:23:48, Laszlo Papp va escriure:
> > Do you have a link for that discussion?
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=132630064116231&w=2

That was in January though, people change their minds :D

I count Dirk and Stephen saying to go with 4.8.

John and you seem to want to stay.

Personally after reading the whole thread you linked i kind of agree with the
thread and if there is no *real hard* need to use Qt 4.8 I'd prefer not to
allienate those using "old" distros that only ship Qt 4.7

But I'm expecting more people to have an opinion on this. David? Sebas?
Someone from plasma?

Albert