playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Jul 25 08:57:13 BST 2012

> There was never a requirement for software that wants to be part of KDE to
> work on Windows, and I'd like to keep this as it is.

Perhaps, but I can still raise my personal opinion, just as you can.
Although, it is a bit more here than "does not work". It does even
compile. :-)

I do think a minimal effort could be taken, especially when people are
keen on helping with testing and even fixing like in this case.
Perhaps, if some people do not have Windows access (due to the fact,
it costs money, etc), they could have an option for remote usage, and
run at least a build check. Other option is a build server perhaps
with Jenkins?

It just makes the KDE Windows' team life hard to get all the
application running. Unfortunately, there is a decent manpower lack
over there, and if each developer can help a little bit, even just
about their applications, the situation looks much better.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp