kde-workspace KDE/4.9 broken

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:09:40 BST 2012

Am 10.07.2012, 14:36 Uhr, schrieb guy-kde <guy-kde at maurel.de>:

>  I use the default values at ccmake, with shows me:
>  KACTIVITIES_INCLUDE_DIRS   /usr/local/include;usr/localinclude/KDE
>  KActivities_DIR            /usr/local/lib/cmake/KActivities

There's iirc somewhere a config key to build kwin w/o activity support -
try "ccmake"

>  If I add a line such as:
>    #include <QtCore/QStringList>
>  to the file:
>    kde-workspace/kwin/scripting/workspace_wrapper.h
>
>  the problem is no more present.
>  Is it the right way to fix this?

Yes, of course.

I rather wondered why it happens for you and suspected "moc, *sic*, cannot
handle preprocessor defines"

Sth. will include the QStringList for others but not you - nevertheless
the correct approach is to explicitly drag in what one needs.

Cheers,
Thomas