Review request: moving libkgoogle to extragear

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Wed Jul 4 10:35:17 BST 2012

On Saturday 26 of May 2012 00:47:04 Dan Vratil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> LibKGoogle is a new optional dependency of kdepim-runtime. It's used by the
> new Akonadi Google resources.
>
> It's now in kdereview [0] and I'd like to move it to extragear, so I'm
> asking for a review on the library.

Hi,

I'm reopening this thread again as I think (and ask you to correct me if not)
the library now meets all the requirements to be moved to extragear.

The license has been changed to GPLv2+ to conform KDE Licensing Policy and.
the project was renamed to LibKGAPI to avoid possible trademark violation.

We also now have unittests to tests all storage-classes and all JSON/XML
serializers and parsers, an example application has been contributed (and one
more is on it's way) and I've written a simple introduction page for Doxygen
(the code otherwise is, I think, well documented).

Please look on the project again if it's now possible to move it to extragear.

Thanks a lot,

Dan

--
Dan Vratil
www.progdan.cz | dan at progdan.cz | Jabber: progdan at jabber.cz
Fingerprint: 76C9 2F08 5D0D 6F9E 5AD4 2BFD 3A85 0307 F506 5B61