KDE Frameworks 5: Rhythm

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:59:56 GMT 2012

In terms of the SSL stuff, I've had very little feedback of what
people are missing from Qt's SSL.

* I had a request for the ability to enable SSL3 and TLS1 without SSL2 (done)
* I had a request for the ability to enable/disable various
compatibility workarounds (done)

I also had a bunch of things I was aware of that were missing, but
since they're missing in KDE's code too, they're not blockers. If
anyone has anything they're missing that KDEs SSL supplies then
letting me know what it is will make it being addressed considerably
more likely!

Cheers

Rich.