[Kde-pim] Contact Aggregation [was: KDE Telepathy on its way to Extragear]

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 8 08:46:37 GMT 2012

On 07/01/12 18:03, George Goldberg wrote:
> Just want to emphasise that Martin is now the guy doing the library
> work.  I'm inactive at the moment and will be for the next few months,
> but fortunately he's taken over that from me, and as far as I can see,
> it has progressed a huge amount recently.

Ok, cool! I'm really glad to hear that, I thought that the library was
abandoned... As long as there is someone working on the aggregation
library, if the PIM developers are happy with that, I'm happy too... ;)

Daniele