ktouchpadenabler moved to kdereview

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Jan 4 00:53:13 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 00:28:11 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> My little kded daemon that listens to XF86XK_TouchpadToggle and
> enables disables the touchpad accordingly has been moved to
> kdereview.
>
> My plan is moving it to extragear, not really sure if -base or
> -utils.
>
> The code doesn't have a kcm or any kind of configuration since it
> is designed to "just work".
>
> I'd appreciate any review or suggestion over it.

I cannot test it because I have no touchpad, but if it is supposed to
"just work" without any UI, I suggest to just add it to "khotkeys" or
"kaccel" daemon (whichever of them is used for global shortcuts), so
that we do not filter global X11 keyboard events twice.

Please ask Michael Jansen or Lubos Lunak for help integrating it.