Bugzilla upgrade.

Marc Deop damnshock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:34:43 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 11:47:36 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> We will likely be upgrading to the latest version of the 4.x series.

Make sure it's the 4.0.4 as it solves some issues with the perl packages related to JSON (versioning problems)

> We have not deliberately disabled REST/JSON/XMLRPC in the past, and
> will not do so with this update.

Keep in mind the JSON-RPC is marked as experimental by the bugzilla team (experimental as in they think the API won't change in the future although it still might). The stable api is the XML-RPC