Preparing MWC

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Feb 22 10:19:42 GMT 2012

Mext week the biggest mobile congress will start in Barcelona from 27 February
to 1 March. I got an invitation for the developing area and I'm planning to do
some networking KDE related and I want to go well prepared :)

So far this is what I got:
-I will download all our Harmattan apps
-I will setup Calligra on my Android tablet
-I will setup active in my exoPC (this should include PIM)

Is there anything more I should have with me? what I'm missing? maybe
something from ownCloud?

Also, if somebody else is comming we can organize a dinner or something :)