Contact Aggregation [was: KDE Telepathy on its way to Extragear]

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:52:30 GMT 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:34, Daniele E. Domenichelli <
daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/02/12 10:45, Martin Klapetek wrote:
>
>>    Ladies and gents - the reminder I promised to send: this weekend
>>    there will be
>>    a KDE PIM sprint in Osnabruck. Lets have a Telepath there to finish the
>>    contact aggregation discussion...
>>

> Unfortunately I can't be there as well...

I would suggest to set up a conference call using Skype, Google+ hangout or
something similar (soon hopefully kde-telepathy :P). Me and David can 100%
be part of that, others are very welcome to join.

Does that sound feasible?

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer