[Kde-pim] Contact Aggregation [was: KDE Telepathy on its way to Extragear]

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 7 09:45:29 GMT 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 08:12, Jos Poortvliet <jos-stAJ6ESoqRxg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 08, 2012 09:46:37 Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> <snip stuff from aeons ago>
>
> Heya,

> Ladies and gents - the reminder I promised to send: this weekend there
> will be
> a KDE PIM sprint in Osnabruck. Lets have a Telepath there to finish the
> contact aggregation discussion...

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend this meeting, though I would absolutely
wish I could (as I was the one working on this the most). Time for
real-life stuff for a while now. If anyone will be there for KTp team, I
can probably give all the needed knowledge in this and I can possibly be an
irc-support too.

> BTW fun meeting some of you at FOSDEM! Good luck with the recovery ;-)

Good times.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer