Moving libkfacebook to extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 30 17:34:36 GMT 2012

El Dissabte, 29 de desembre de 2012, a les 01:25:43, Martin Klapetek va
escriure:
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > > The data classes are finally done - all of them now use d-pointers and
> >
> > none
> >
> > > are qobject; I've added the qobject-parsers as Kevin suggested, please
> >
> > give
> >
> > > it a look.
> >
> > You sure? I still see a lots of d-pointers missing (AllEventsListJob,
> > AllNotesListJob, etc).
>
> I finally got around finishing d-pointerizing the whole library, it's all
> in master now. Please review.

AttendeeInfo misses a d_ptr?

Are you deleting the d_ptr? Maybe i'm missing something but for example you
don't seem to delete the d_ptr of PagedListJob, no?

You probably also want to add Q_DISABLE_COPY to most of the classes with
d-pointers, otherwise the default constructor and operator= will do something
that you don't really want.

Cheers,
  Albert