kdepimlibs dependency on nepomuk-core breaks build for Calligra and kdeplasma-addons

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 19:14:39 GMT 2012

On Monday 17 December 2012, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Currently build.kde.org is unable to successfully complete builds of
> kdeplasma-addons and Calligra due to recent changes in kdepimlibs.
> These changes are a port from Nepomuk (part of kdelibs) to NepomukCore
> (a seperate repository).
>
> As kdepimlibs uses the *Config.cmake method of exporting it's
> location, this means that the proper location of the library is not
> set correctly.

Of which library ? nepomukcore ?
How is the dependency to nepomukCore recorded in the exported targets file ?
Using the path to the nepomukCore library, or by depending on a target
"nepomukCore" ?

In the first case, I'm not sure where the breakage is.

In the second case, kdepimlibsConfig.cmake needs to search nepomukCore first,
so the targets exist.

I don't have a recent build of kdepimlibs around, can you attach the installed
kdepimlibsConfig.cmake file ?

Alex