FOSDEM

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Dec 13 06:34:51 GMT 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles
<pgquiles at elpauer.org>wrote:

> Laszlo,
>
> Aaron submitted a proposal for a Plasma Active talk:
>

> https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/crossdesktop-devroom/2012-November/000030.html

Aaron everywhere, great. ;-)

I personally think that it would fit better into the embedded room because
of the audience type, but that is just my personal opinion.

> If the topic is different, more proposals cannot hurt. Specially if backed
> with devices to show during the talk :-)

Perhaps a Qt/QNX (+ KDE plans) talk would  also make sense even if we
cannot back the presentation with KDE applications on the playbook, or
devalpha phone as of now.

Laszlo