[ANN] Registration for C++Now 2013 is now open

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Dec 11 10:09:21 GMT 2012

The seventh annual C++Now Conference (formerly BoostCon) will be held at the
Aspen Center for Physics in Aspen, Colorado, May 12th to 17th, 2013.

"We are thrilled to announce the second annual C++Now conference,
the whole-language edition of BoostCon covering all the coolest topics
in C++," said Dave Abrahams, Conference Co-Chair. "In 2012, we broadened the
conference scope by adding a third track and offering more C++11 coverage
than any other event, and the community responded with an unprecedented
number of registrations. In 2013, we are going to build on that success
with foundational sessions integrating what we've all learned about using
C++11 during the past year, while continuing the exploration of cutting-edge
topics that BoostCon attendees have come to expect."

Early Bird Savings Deadlines!

Early Bird conference registration, which ends April 14th, 2013, costs
$599.  After that date, the registration fee is $699. Register now at our
registration page <http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2717332615>.

Early Bird hotel registration ends December 31st, 2012 and saves $20 per
night. Please reserve your room using the Aspen Meadows online reservation
system <https://resweb.passkey.com/go/cplusplusnow2013>

Speakers

If you are interested in presenting, we are currently accepting proposals
<http://cppnow.org/2013-call-for-submissions/>. Registration fee is waived
for one speaker of every standard session presentation. Shorter sessions are
prorated.

Student/Volunteers

Registration fees will be waived for a limited number of individuals that
wish to attend as volunteers. Volunteer work consists of helping to run the
conference and will not prevent volunteers from attending sessions. This is
the first year this opportunity is being offered. If you are interested in
applying to attend as a volunteer, contact us at <organizers at cppnow.org>.

Sponsors

For a copy of the conference Sponsorship Prospectus contact
sponsorship at cppnow.org.

C++Now is presented by Boost in-cooperation with ACM.

Permanent link for this announcement is:

    http://cppnow.org/2013-registration-announcement/