Moving Trojitá to extragear

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Dec 10 11:56:48 GMT 2012

> [: Jan Kundrát :]
> [...] a .po file where some lines were starting with "#~| " and lconvert
> was refusing to work with that, considering such sequences an error -- see
> line 4427 of [1]. I'm not familiar with the gettext specs so I don't know
> if the bug is in lconvert or in whatever tool which produced the output.
> (I read the spec and could not decide.)

#~| is a normal construct for PO files, so lconvert should be modified to
accept it (i.e. ignore it, as it should ignore all #~ lines).

> Apart from that, I also explicitly add "X-Qt-Contexts: true\n" to the
> translation of "" at the top of the file -- not sure why translators are
> dropping it and it is required for contexts to work properly.

This is maybe a bug in the translation editing tool that translators use.
Header fields ("" message is called the header) should not be touched
without purpose. Nothing to change in lconvert here.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)