Moving Trojitá to extragear

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 10 09:50:22 GMT 2012

On Thursday 06 December 2012 12:41:07 Jan Kundrát wrote:
>  For the record, the current setup is based on lconvert and a bunch of
> Python scripts (see [1] and [2]) which convert .pot produced by scripty's
> 4.6.3 version of lconvert into something which actually works.

I'm interested in more details about this, given that the tier1 frameworks in
KDE Frameworks 5 also use tr() and therefore will need something similar.

Do your scripts support MyObject::tr("foo"), with its implicit "context" of
"MyObject", which .po files don't support?

My current solution is QCoreApplication::translate("", "foo") so that an empty
context is used, but it's a bit ugly.