Moving Trojitá to extragear

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Dec 6 11:41:07 GMT 2012

On Wednesday, 21 November 2012 19:43:13 CEST, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> I'm hereby requesting a review for a move below the extragear/pim.

Hi,
I believe that the only issue which was raised during the review was incompatible l10n. After applying several rolls of the duck type, the whole mess appears to work, more or less -- big thanks to Albert for being supportive, to Часлав and Yuri for their fixes, and sorry to the l10n teams for the endless stream of changes. For the record, the current setup is based on lconvert and a bunch of Python scripts (see [1] and [2]) which convert .pot produced by scripty's 4.6.3 version of lconvert into something which actually works.

It has been slightly over two weeks since I asked for the review, so unless there are any objections, I'll request the move below extragear/pim later today. If there are any comments or questions, I'll of course do my best to answer them.

Cheers,
Jan

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=trojita.git&a=blob&f=l10n-fix-old-lconvert.py
[2] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=trojita.git&a=blob&f=l10n-fetch-po-files.py