Moving Trojitá to extragear

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Tue Dec 4 13:09:10 GMT 2012

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 13:03:57 CEST, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Scripty does not like your message extraction, see
> ftp://l10n.kde.org/121204.trunk_l10n-kde4.
>
> Using a simple
>
> $XGETTEXT_QT `find src/ -name \*.cpp` -o $podir/trojita_common.pot
>
> will avoid the duplicated messages make Scripty happy.

Hi Burkhard,
I'm sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the output that xgettext produces when scanning the tr()-using sources does not work out of the box with the Qt's translation system (and ts2po/po2ts is not enough, see the git history for details) -- so it appears that lconvert's is what we're stuck with.

It looks like the trojita_common.pot which is in SVN is different than what I get locally (Gentoo, Qt/4.8.3) -- notably, they differ in "msgctxt" and "#. ts-context" prefixes. Could you please have a look at what happens when you run scripty over [1]? Or alternatively, how can I run the script which produces the error log myself?

If the "new" format works, I'll be happy to sed the output so that it matches the "new" style even on older lconvert.

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/trojita_common-gentoo-qt483.pot