playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:15:22 BST 2012

On 07/20/2012 11:53 AM, Jakob Gruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'd like to announce the move of Picmi to KDE Review [1] with the
> intended destination being kdegames.

Picmi has been in KDE Review for 2 weeks, and according to the
application lifecycle the initial review period is now over.

I have not yet settled on an icon replacement, partly because my first
choice turned out to be for private desktop use only; and also because
it has been mentioned on IRC that I should ask the oxygen team about this(?)

All other issues raised in this thread have been solved.

Are there any objections or requested changes before Picmi can proceed
to kdegames?
Could somebody please point out the next steps to take?

CC'ing kde-games-devel and the kdegames release coordinator Matt Williams.

Greetings,
Jakob