Integration QWebView with KDE

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Mon Apr 23 20:04:25 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Alex Fiestas <afiestas at kde.org> wrote:

> I'm having some issues with KWebView + Cookies + PrivateBrowsing
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=133520146629307&w=2
>
> and I need to workaround that issues at least until we fix them.

Ahh... why have another post about a same issue without giving people
enough time to respond to the original post. Anyways, I will respond to the
original post.

> I thought on using QWebView but then we will be lacking KDE integration, my
> question is: what integration KWebKit has apart from Cookies and Proxy?

Actually proxy integration comes for free due to the KIO integration. All
the integration provided is set through the integration enums that are
present.