Fwd: import kde-thumbnail-po into kdesdk

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 22 19:25:20 BST 2012

El Divendres, 20 d'abril de 2012, a les 23:06:40, Weng Xuetian va escriure:
> Hi,
> My friend ask me to forward this mail since maillist seems to think
> his mail is spam.

We do not import projects into kdesdk, they need to follow KDE application
life cycle http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle

Also I am concerned about the fact that your friend can't post here, how is he
going to interact with the community? Through you?

Albert