Moving libsolid-hal to unmaintained?

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 22 03:40:30 BST 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<rakuco at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Wasn't Alberto Villa made responsible for libsolid-hal some time ago?

I'm not sure that was an official investiture (it was late in the
night - at Randa, do you remember Alex?)... :)

Anyway, what would maintaining mean? I can step in if it's not a big task.
Of course, I'd prefer not to have to port it to libsolid2 myself. That
would be too much given my current - and future - schedule. ;)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla