Using KColorScheme in style only (Was: fix frameworks-kactions compile error)

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Apr 19 10:38:05 BST 2012

On 04/19/2012 11:27 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Hi, can anyone who knows about styles/KColorScheme comment on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> Kevin Ottens wrote:
yes. Oxygen does overwrite the default rendering for kcapacitybar.

In my oppinion, yes.

Oxygen does use kcolorscheme extensively (that's actually one of the
reason why it can't easily be isolated as a Qt only widget style)
I believe it's ok if "default" rendering of custom kdeui widgets uses Qt
only (QPalette, QStyle)
One can always overwrite the default rendering to benefit from whatever
KDE features you want.