kdelibs/Qt 4.8

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Apr 10 11:54:21 BST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> just to signal a small issue,
> at the moment kdelibs from the 4.8 branch seems to require Qt 4.8:
> http://pastebin.com/zqPGYRqa
> as Qssl::TlsV1SslV3 esists only in Qt 4.8
>
> wasn't decided to keep that branch on Qt 4.7?

I had that impression. Unfortunately Harmattan does not still have Qt
4.8 and it does not seem to be the direction to upgrade to that
version. I would personally like to have updated kdelibs in there, if
possible. We have already put a lot of effort to have the KDE stack in
there up and running. It would be a pity, if we cannot update to new
versions (with bug fixes and so forth).

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp