Setting up a Quality Team within KDE

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 8 18:17:45 BST 2012

El Diumenge, 8 d'abril de 2012, a les 17:48:03, Pau Garcia i Quiles va
escriure:
> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Did you guys ever try Testability? I've been using lately and works pretty
> > well and has the added value of being Free Software.
>
> Do you mean this tool?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/testability-explorer/
>
> TestComplete, Squish, LDTP, etc are completely different tools with a
> complete different scope.

No, i mean this one.

http://projects.developer.nokia.com/Testabilitydriver/

To be honest it's not greatly documented, but it's basically a Free squish
replacement (albeit a bit worse), has a client/server separation, has the
hability to introspect Qt objects, etc.

It's what the Unity-Qt project uses for their automated testing.

Cheers,
  Albert