Review Request: Make KAuth ready for frameworks + API Changes

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:42:31 BST 2012

Il 01 aprile 2012 14:35, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Dario Freddi wrote:
>> gitk indeed has a screwy visualization in there.
>
> You conclusion that the tool is screwy is interesting for a few reasons.
> Maybe some day you'll reconsider it.

Wait - I was considering just this specific case. I rarely use gitk so
I don't judge the tool itself, but indeed here the visualization is
misleading, given the parent is clearly marked and the rebase happened
(and you can really easily verify this by looking at the history even
with a simple "git log").