teacher needed for Ada Lovelace Day tutorial

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Sep 27 19:00:42 BST 2011

Heya folks :)

Ada Lovelace Day is on 7th of October and I and a few other people
would love to have a programming tutorial on IRC on that day. It'd be
a "for women and their friends" event, meaning men are welcome if
they're nice but the main focus are women). The goal of the tutorial
would be writing a first small KDE application or fixing a bug. If we
have teachers for both we could also do two tutorials.
I'm looking for a teacher for this. I and others will help with
promotion. Any takers?

Cheers
Lydia

--