synching kactivities in kdelibs/4.7

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Sep 21 20:55:49 BST 2011

On Wednesday 21 September 2011, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> Please don't tell me a binary incompatible change in a stable branch
> is seriously being considered.

Well, I guess it depends how you look at it. kactivities is definitely
marked as experimental in kdelibs/4.7. Do we give any guarantees for
experimental libraries? If yes, where? Do we promise that an
experimental library does not change in a BIC way from one minor release
to the next? If yes, where?

Regards,
Ingo