About kephal and multiscreen status

Θεόφιλος Ιντζόγλου int.teo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:49:29 BST 2011

This is even more interesting! Is there something that I could start with to
help? If you take a look at a blogpost I wrote some time ago [1] you'll see
that kdisplay (the test app I wrote for libEasyRandR) has a similar layout to
the kcm part described in the Design. I could strip the part that uses the lib
and put the code for review if you'd like. Also I could help testing the code
that was written so far.

[1] http://theparapente.blogspot.com/2011/05/libeasyrandr-and-kdisplay-
update.html