About kephal and multiscreen status

Θεόφιλος Ιντζόγλου int.teo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:30:57 BST 2011

Hi!
It's been a while since I asked about kephal. I've been experimenting with
RandR lately and I have created a library that does something like the one
kephal was supposed to do and can be found here:

https://github.com/parapente/libEasyRandR

I also have created a test application that isn't complete yet and can also be
found in github.

I was thinking about working on kephal and the randr module of systemsettings
using parts from the lib I was working on. Could you give me some pointers
from where to start and what is really needed for now? From what I can see the
randr module doesn't use any part of kephal for now.

I hope I have picked the right mailing list :-)

Theofilos Intzoglou