Renaming X.Y branches to KDE/X.Y

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 17:57:25 BST 2011

Albert,

Since you are a project manager for okular and mobipocket, would you
do the branch renames on those two repositories sometime.  Those are
the last remaining repositories with X.Y naming.  In addition to
updating the i18n branch settings when you do would you update
kde-common/release/modules.git and kdesdk/scripts/kde-checkout-list.pl
to reflect that okular and mobipocket no longer need special casing.

Torgny,

I already got the above two places fixed for pim repos,  thanks for
renaming them and fixing the branch settings on projects.kde.org.

thanks,
Jeremy