Nepomuk code moved to nepomuk-core

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Sep 16 02:56:38 BST 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> A Dijous, 15 de setembre de 2011, Sebastian Trüg vàreu escriure:
>> With the currently ongoing split of kdelibs and kde-runtime according to
>> KDE 5.0 frameworks Nepomuk has already partly been reorganized:
>>
>> kdelibs/nepomuk and most parts of kde-runtime/nepomuk have been moved
>> into the new repository "nepomuk-core". kdelibs master has already been
>> frozen for some time. kde-runtime/nepomuk master is now effectively
>> frozen as development has moved to the new nepomuk-core repository.
>
> I am confused, kdelibs/master won't be released, that is we will use
> kdelibs/KDE/4.7 for 4.8, does this mean kde-runtime won't be released either
> for 4.8?
>

>> Shortly new repositories as outlined in [1] will be created to contain
>> the rest of kde-runtime/nepomuk.
>
> Under which "parent" (projects.kde.org speaking) will those repositories be?

At this time, they are under kdelibs. Nepomuk is the first one (other
than the non-BC covered kactivities) to split out, so the Frameworks
tree component has not yet been created.
It will be created when the main sections of kdelibs all split out
(which will probably happen when the whole frameworks reorganisation
is completed I suspect)

> Albert

Regards,
Ben