QML support in kde.org services

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Sep 10 02:28:11 BST 2011

On Monday 05 September 2011 15.32.03 todd rme wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > todd rme wrote:
> >> What about adding qdoc support to doxygen?
> >>
> >> -Todd
> >
> > You would have to investigate if that's possible?
> >
> > Are you volunteering? :)
>
> I don't know enough about either to attempt that, I just thought it
> might be easier than the two alternatives that seem to be available.

As I understand it, its not that hard to do by having a little script we put
in kdesdk (or whatever is used on docs.kde.org).

See point 12 of the FAQ;
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/faq.html

Here is a version that claims to do this trick for cmake modules;
https://github.com/saschazelzer/CMakeDoxygenFilter/

--
Thomas Zander