Proposal to use QIcon in APIs in KF5.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 23:14:03 BST 2011

A Dimarts, 6 de setembre de 2011, Stephen Kelly vàreu escriure:
> I want to know what people expect in terms of source
> compatibility and what people are willing to accept. At the moment I don't
> know those things.

To be honest, application developers were promised almost total source
compatibilty by the frameworks effort, since the only thing that was going to
be modified was the modularization/tiering, and thus KDE application
developers that would still depend on the whole thing would not need to do any
change at all.

Albert