playground-libs/libkvkontakte has moved to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 4 10:41:47 BST 2011

A Dissabte, 3 de setembre de 2011, Alexander Potashev vàreu escriure:
> 2011/9/2 Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>:
> > Personally i prefer things not to be released from kdereview.
>
> Gilles Caulier (digiKam and KIPI-Plugins maintainer) told me that the
> tarball for KIPI-Plugins 2.1.0 will probably be created tomorrow.
> Therefore I hope to release libkvkontakte also tomorrow. Should now
> this library be moved to extragear/libs or playground/libs?

Seems everyone was happy with review so move it to extragear? Anyway i prefer
things not to be released from playground either (yes i know lots of people do
it, that's why it is my personal opinion) so if you can not get it to be moved
or prefer to stay in kdereview a bit more please do not let my personal
opinion block you from doing a release.

Albert