QByteArray and operator+ related compilation problems when using Qt master

Luiz Romário Santana Rios luizromario at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 05:48:01 BST 2011

Hi. I asked about this in #kde-devel at freenode and I was told to post
here, so here it goes.

So, lately I've decided to compile latest KDE master linked against
latest Qt master. When I do so, I get errors like the ones described
in this review[1]. I've had similiar problems not only in kdepimlibs,
but also in runtime, workspace, baseapps and kdevelop (IIRC).

The fixes for those ones are as straightforward as [1] and already
done, but I'd like to know whether I should commit them - after
review, of course - or not, since it may be a Qt bug.

[1]https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102433/

Cheers.
--
Luiz Romário Santana Rios