Call for the next release codename to be Ritchie

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Oct 13 11:04:05 BST 2011

On Thursday 13 October 2011 11:49:19 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > You want the release team for this ;-)
>
> Yes, as I said:
> > I guess I should have posted this to release team mailing list, but
> > this way the topic will have more people involved.
>
> Just wanted a general core-dev response, not only those who make releases.

Sure, if a naming flamefest can't be big enough on a small list, let's do it
on a list with more subscribers. </irony>

Sorry this isn't how it works. We have specific lists for specific purposes,
please respect that. The noise ratio on kde-core-devel is already high enough.

And release-team@ has probably many more subscribers than you think.