The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Oct 1 18:33:06 BST 2011

On Saturday, October 01, 2011 16:27:48 Dario Freddi wrote:
> Hello all, and sorry for cross-posting.
>  [...]

I can't comment on activities, never used them, nor feel the need to use
them. So this sounds more like the power management applet would force
me to create and use activites.
 What I can say that I use the selection combo between the different
power management schemes from time to time, as I can do the same thing
(e.g developing so not anything like now I develop and then switch to
mail reading/watching a movie), but depending on the battery status and
the known time until I can recharge the battery, I can tweak the power
management setting. There is no way any software could guess when will I
be able to recharge my battery.

Andras