Review Request: trivial fixes for some warnings of clang++ (2.99.9999)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Nov 29 15:46:45 GMT 2011

Am Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:41:08 +0100
schrieb Jaime <jtamate at gmail.com>:

> I just wanted to show you this "nice" view of the mutual recursion.
> too deep
> recursion.png<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DfZqVF7TS8A/TtSWqFVxS-I/AAAAAAAAAIM/B82nyHIGwf0/s912/too%2Bdeep%2Brecursion.png>
> Unfortunately, I still have not found the point of exit from it. Any
> help is wellcome. Best Regards.

It's bug #213068 - again...

grep kpluginselector.cpp for:
d->listView->setVerticalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOn); // bug
213068
and add
d->listView->setHorizontalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOn); //
bug

It's somehow related to the scrollbar thickness (i use Bespin with 9px
and initially got no issue at all - even w/o BOTH statements)

Cheers,
Thomas